This role will establish and oversee the Preferred Rate technology and software strategic direction and roadmap, while managing the tactical execution and implementation of all technology-related projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Identify and anticipate the technology needs of Preferred Rate’s employees and customers across their on-premise, mobile, and remote presence.
Partner with stakeholders across the Executive Team, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Sales, Support, Product Engineering, Information Security, and Networking to define and deliver the appropriate technical capabilities.
Partner with third-party technology providers to deliver relevant tools and capabilities, including:
- Ensure bids are appropriately evaluated and contracts are reviewed and optimized
- Ensure partner’s technical compatibility and interoperability
- Oversee installation, configuration, and delivery of equipment and technology capabilities, as well as all external support services
- Hold partners and delivery teams accountable for SLA and performance metrics
Responsible for standardization of processes, technology, and capabilities, as well as ongoing measurement and maturity of service delivery capabilities.
Accountable for budgeting, financial management, and optimization of spend on services within the technology portfolio.
Drive technology adoption by developing and deploying an effective communication plan, including email, video, webinar, and training programs.
Responsible for staying current on technologies and developments within the Lending arena.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience architecting and implementing state-of-the-art technology solutions
- 4+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Proven experience delivering in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities
- Self-starter, with the ability to quickly connect with people, to allow for effective internal and external collaboration
- Proven financial management, contract, and vendor management capabilities required
- Strong oral, written and communication and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor communications and interactions across all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills and agile background preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics or communication, or extensive related work experience preferred
About the Company
At Preferred Rate, we embrace the concept of home ownership with enthusiasm and optimism for the future of housing in America. As individuals, every employee at our company takes personal ownership in creating experiences that matter for our customers and clients. Every transaction represents a family, a home, and a life decision – we understand and appreciate that our participation is a privilege. Our job is to delight everyone involved at every point of the process so that their experience matters.
We value ideas, we welcome the challenge to improve our processes, and we are committed to giving every team member the tools and support necessary to deliver on our mission. From the beginning, our company has worked hard to create an environment that propels every team member to succeed. And the momentum is building.